findbox is committed to ensure that your privacy is always protected. Should we request you to provide certain information(s) by which we can identify you when using this site, you can be completely assured that it is only being used in accordance with this privacy statement.
findbox may change this policy from time to time by sharing the updates on this page. We recommend you to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 21, 2020
What we are collecting
- Complete name and job title
- Your contact information with email address
- demographic information such as postal code, your preferences and interests
- Information pertaining to customer(s) surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we acquired
We acquire this information to understand your need(s) and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Keeping Internal record.
- Improve our product(s) and service(s).
- Sharing promotional offers by emails about new products, special offers, other information which we think you may find interesting on your email address provided
- We may also use your provided information to contact you for market research purpose too. We may contact you by phone, email or postal mail. We may also use the acquired information to customise or design the website according to your likes and dislikes.
We at findbox, are always committed to ensure that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, we have implemented suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We are using traffic log cookies to help identify what all pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about the webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We will only use these information for analysis purposes and then the data will be removed from the system.
Cookies also help us serve you with a better website by letting us to monitor which pages you find useful and interesting and which you do not. A cookie under no circumstances provides us access to your computer or any information about you (sensitive or personal), other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can opt to accept or decline cookies. Mostly the web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually edit your browser setting to decline cookies if you like. This may prevent you from getting full advantages of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You can always choose to restrict the collection or use of personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in any form on the website, look for the box that you can click to notify that you wish that your information is not to be used for any direct marketing purposes
- if you have ever, previously agreed to us using your personal information(s) for direct marketing purposes and you change your mind later, write an email to us at email@example.com
We never sell, distribute or lease any of your personal information acquired, to any third partie(s) without your consent or are required by law to do so. We might use your personal information (shared to us by you) to send you promotional information about any third partie(s) which we think you may like, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.